Good night, dear Lord. Short Night Prayer for family


short night prayer, free christian prayer for you and me, night prayer for my family and my house by Mery Bracho.
Short Night Prayer for family
Good night, dear Lord,
we rest under your protection,
we are blessed with your love
and your care. We thank you
for being with us.

Thank you for caring for my family, for being with us
we dedicate this home to you.


I ask the Lord that we lie down in peace,
we sleep with the confidence that comes from you
as well as your  blessing,
peace and the strength of our heart.
Thanks for everyone in my family,
for their plans for the future,
these plans are given in your will
which it is nice and perfect.


Dear God,
thanks for your guardian angels
protecting this house on all four sides,
all evil away from our home,
it is saved for you
by the love you have for us.


Take our thoughts
and show us the way forward,
forgive us our sins
and give us a night of peace and blessing. Amen.
Mery Bracho

short night prayer, free christian prayer for you and me, night prayer for my family and my house by Mery Bracho.