Morning prayer. Thank you Lord for this new day


Short morning prayer for new day, free christian prayer, image with prayers for facebook wall, short prayer for woman and man when go to work
Thank you Lord for this new day,
for giving me this new morning
where your light clears all darkness,
where all fear goes away and comes to your love reign.
I present my life for you to  the cleanse it
of all that you do not like,
give me a renewed mind
may it be centered in your will.

This new day I praise and bless your name,
Thank you for my family and
for the work that I can do.
Give me wisdom to speak,
to know how to say things
and to listen with the necessary attention,
I want to remain calm
to spend the day being patient
in all I have to do.

I ask you to protect my family
when entering and leaving home,
watch over us and deliver us from evil,
please, shield us.
Thanks for being by my side,
for the opportunities you give me
for doors that open today,
thank you for your love and blessings. Amen
Short morning prayer for new day by Mery Bracho, free christian prayer, image with prayers for facebook wall, short prayer for woman and man when go to work