I want to rest in You, Short Prayer


free christian cards, free image, Mery Bracho, Short Prayers Problems,  Worries, I want to rest in you
God, you know what causes me anxiety,
I want to rest in you,
in your strength, in your power,
I know that everything
is under your control
for you are my heavenly Father,
you take care of me and my family
because you love us.

Lord, my God, you are here very close to me,
your presence gives me confidence and hope.
At this time I pray you comforts me
with your Holy Spirit,
take away all worries from my mind
and give peace to my heart.

Forgive my sins, Lord, forgive me
when I have not done right things,
when I offended with my actions and my words,
cleanse and renew a right spirit in me,
I want to do your will over my desire.

Grant me the serenity,
God I pray you give me peace and may I go ahead,
with your blessing and guidance.
Thank you for loving me and
for opening the way for me. Amen.
Mery Bracho

I want to rest in You, Short Prayer. Free christian cards, prayers, serenity prayer by Mery Bracho.