God, give us a good day. Morning short prayer


morning prayer, short prayers for you, free christian prayer image
God, give us a good day of joy,
May we keep a good mood,
teach us how  to do things with love,
to overcome fear with that courage you give us.
I ask you to strengthen my heart
to take with my load every day
which is lightweight because I left the heavy things
in your hands and in your will.

God, let my life be like a tree,
always green because it’s close to
the waters of your Holy Spirit,
flowing in me your love and passion.
That my life may has the fruit of peace,
forgiveness and patience,
kindness and goodness
to give glory in everything I do.
Thanks for listening and keep  your promises
because you are faithful and always will be.
I  also thank you for be with my  family and I
on this nice day.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

by Mery Bracho. Short prayer for morning.